So this is a lazy spin off of a recipe I found on Cooking with my Kid. I would have to say that this is much better than original Spaghetti-O's. I used to eat them every Saturday growing up and got a little sick of them, so I'm glad I found something similar, but not as gross.
What you need:
- 1/2 lb. ground meat (I use ground beef)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 1 lb. wagon wheel pasta
- Brown meat with onions over medium heat, drain, if needed.
- Add spices and tomato sauce. Turn heat to low and simmer.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions on package; drain.
- Add meat mixture to drained pasta and serve!