Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of this recipe in the rush of making lunch for two very starving children. But it will definitely be made again and I will update with pictures later. This was a great take on traditional grilled cheese and a big hit for my pizza-obsessed kids :)
Also...if you haven't heard...the first giveaway is just 3 followers away! 100 Followers will mark the very first Fantastical giveaway! Spread the word!
What you need:
- Sliced cheese (mozzarella or provalone)
- Sliced pepperoni
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Butter the outside of the slices of bread.
- Layer one side with cheese and pepperoni. Top with another piece of bread
- Place in skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides