I based this off a completely different recipe (Crispy baby potatoes with sour cream and bacon from Sandra Lee). I made it with chicken I marinaded in what I thought was McCormick's Baja Lime marinade, but now that I'm googling around, I think it's actually Mojito Lime. Who knows? I swear it was Baja Lime. Anyways, I marinaded my chicken breasts and baked them. It was an absolutely delicious meal! I left the skins on mine because I love potato skin. You don't have to though.
What you need:
- 3 baking potatoes, scrubbed, rinsed off, and cut into chunks (or peeled and cut)
- Olive oil
- Dried rosemary
- Ground thyme
- Seasoning salt
- A little garlic powder
- Place potatoes into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Salt.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 8 minutes; drain.
- Pour 1 to 2 tbsp. olive oil in a baking dish. Toss potatoes in baking dish with oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, thyme, salt and garlic, to your liking. Toss again. Arrange in as close to a single layer as you can.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees, or until brown and crispy.