Yet another mac�n�cheese recipe. The kids loved this one too, as did I. However, I really am going to stop getting the organic mac�n�cheese. It tastes awful! I�ll stick with the good ole processed stuff or making my own. I added some shredded sharp cheddar to add some taste to the organic stuff.
What you need:
- 1 box Kraft Macaroni & Cheese dinner
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup broccoli florets (I used frozen)
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- Add broccoli in the last 5 to 6 minutes of cooking (which is almost the whole time).
- Add chicken with cheese sauce packet, milk and butter.