I've been experimenting with baked oatmeal lately. I have always eaten my oatmeal with just sugar and cinnamon. That's gotten kind of old and I need a way to incorporate more fruit into my diet. I really loved this recipe!
What you need:
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (6 oz.) container vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 to 1 cup blueberries
- Mix together all ingredients, except blueberries.
- Add blueberries and stir gently.
- Spread into a greased 9x13x2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
Recipe from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures
Linked up at...