I love pumpkin and I knew these would be an easy, fast recipe, so they were at the top of my list. My husband said they tasted just like pumpkin pie...I think they were in between pumpkin bread and pumpkin cake! So good :)
What you need:
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (or half a 15 oz. can)
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pecans (I couldn't use these because of my son's allergies)
- 4 pkg. refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 375. Mix together cream cheese, pumpkin, milk, flour and spices.
Unroll crescent rolls and separate them. Spread pumpkin filling on each one and top with pecans.
Roll up and shape into a crescent shape. Sprinkle or roll crescents in sugar. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes.
Recipe from Food.com member Stacky5
Linked up at...