I am a huge chicken taco fan and I am an even bigger fan of crockpot chicken tacos. The meat just turns out so much more juicy and shreds easier too!
Kristy is a genius, really. Her blog, Mommy Hates Cooking, is another one of the blogs I found when I first started blogging. She has an incredible stash of recipes and contributes to many different sites. She also has a site that she writes with her sister called Food Allergy Eats. We've already tried Ranch Style Spaghetti (one of my personal favorites) and Broccoli & Ham Frittata.
Recipe from Mommy Hates Cooking
What you need:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 small can yellow corn
- 1 small can black beans
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion salt
- Place all ingredients in crockpot and stir.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Stir and then shred the chicken.
- Serve on tortillas with traditional toppings, cheese, salsa, and/or sour cream. You can also serve it over tortilla chips as nachos.
Linked up at...