Christmas morning has come and gone and I'm STILL trying to share recipes we tried while visiting family. When we were figuring out what to make on Christmas morning, I knew I wanted to make Baked Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes. But I knew that we needed something else. The oven baked eggs caught my eye. Our family (in laws) is huge. Well, maybe not HUGE huge, but my husband has four siblings and one is now married, plus our kids, so it's always a full house! This recipe made a great amount of eggs to feed everyone. Not to mention, they were seriously unbelievably good. I woke up at 6am to start, so I could beat the kids waking up, so no pictures this time!
Update: 1/25 - We made the recipe in a 9x9-inch square pan using half the recipe!
Per my resolutions, GOODEness Gracious is a new blog that I have stumbled upon. I haven't gotten a chance to go through older recipes from before I started following, but from what I've seen so far - holy guacamole! It's going to be epic! Some of what I've bookmarked so far: Chocolate Walnut Brownie Cake, Coconut Brownies in a Jar, and Million Dollar Pound Cake.
Recipe from GOODEness Gracious
What you need:
- 24 eggs
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Whisk together eggs, salt, and milk.
- Melt a stick of butter in 9x13-inch pan. I did this in my oven.
- Pour whisked eggs into pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Run a spatula on the sides and bottom of pan.
- Bake another 10 minutes and repeat with spatula. Keep repeating until your eggs are set. They can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 50 minutes, or longer depending on your oven.
- Serve and enjoy!