Extreme might be irrelevant if you haven't seen Harold & Kumar (the first one), but there are these sports fanatics that say extreme all the time - everything to them is extreme. They kayak in a convenience store and say "On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not so extreme and 10 being extremely extreme...I give that a 9.5!!" These...get a 10. Yep.
This recipe is totally interchangable as to what the man/men in your life like, but for my husband this is how it goes:
What you need:
- Bacon grease
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Pickled banana pepper rings
- Buffalo sauce
- Shredded cheese (I use cheddar, colby, or monterey jack)
- Meat: ham, bacon, pepperoni, etc.
- Heat bacon grease in a skillet over medium heat.
- Crack 3 eggs in skillet and let cook up just a little before you gently break the yolks.
- Season with salt & pepper and a little garlic & Italian seasoning.
- Let cook up, moving the skillet to get some of the raw egg to the outer edge of the pan.
- When the eggs are almost cooked through, add banana peppers and meat, lightly pour on buffalo sauce, and cover with cheese.
- Cover and turn down the heat to medium-low. Cook for about 3-5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.