My husband and I used to have movie nights back when we dated. When we didn't buy Wendys, we got Papa John's pizza - always bacon and pineapple for the toppings. Definitely a great combo that everyone should try out!
What you need:
- 1 recipe pizza dough (my go-to recipe: here)
- Pizza sauce, we use very little
- Mozzarella cheese
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Pineapple tidbits
- Any other fixings you would like (we used jalapenos on half of it)
- Preheat your oven to 375*. Bake your pizza crust for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce over top and add cheese.
- Then add pepperoni, bacon and pineapple.
- Sprinkle a little more mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 more minutes.
Linked up at...